It's Cold! Benefits of Hot Yoga
Practicing your yoga in a warmer temperatures (98 - 105 degrees) has many health benefits to your body.
- releases toxins
- helps in weight loss
- allows muscles to be more flexible so deeper asanas can be achieved
- promotes joint lubrication
- releases tension which in-turn lowers blood pressure
- fights viruses and bacteria
- increased physical performance in everyday activities
With all of these benefits what are you waiting on? I'm at SouthernOm (a hot yoga studio) most Tuesday evenings at 5:30pm and Thursday's at 10am.